In this video, we teach you how to setup a password manager (using LastPass). LastPass is a freemium application that can store passwords online. With this app, users can secure their passwords and not have to worry about their account being hacked. It is essential to set up a password manager as it provides you with safety for your accounts.
Below are the step by step process of setting up a password manager:
- Get out your phone and tablet or computer.
- Download LastPass app or any other password manager app.
- Sign up for the app using “master password” from previous video
- You can also enable face ID or touch ID if you’d like.
- Add in your first password for your account.
- Fill in your login credentials for your account that you want to save on LastPass.
- Once you’ve filled it out, press “Generate New Password”.
- Fill in your new password on Gmail or any account that you are using generated by LastPass.
- After setting up your new password, we recommend that you link your phone to your account.
- To ensure the safety of your account, be sure to secure all your account using a two-factor authenticator.
- You can set it up through scanning the QR code or through manual entry.
- LastPass has an additional source known as SecureNotes that is great for storing passwords or APIs.
In this video, we will walk you through the process of how to setup your first Bitcoin Wallet (using Trust Wallet). Trust Wallet allows users